2026年9月14日月曜日

When Sales Are Low, Look at the Period Average | Reset Your Mindset with DriveNote

 Yesterday's sales, excluding tax, were ¥47,360.


I completed 29 trips. Although many passengers used my taxi, the rides were mostly short, making it a day with a very low average fare.


On days when sales barely increase despite completing many trips, both the body and mind become tired.


However, those are exactly the days when it is important to look beyond a single day's sales and review the entire period.


This image shows actual taxi sales records from Japan. All amounts are displayed in Japanese yen (JPY).

When I checked the current period in DriveNote, the total sales for 12 shifts were ¥874,310, with an average of ¥72,859 per shift.

Looking only at yesterday, it felt like a poor result. But the average for the entire period was still above ¥72,000.

By reviewing everything I had accumulated instead of judging myself by one day, I could calmly recognize that yesterday was simply a day when I did not get higher-fare trips.


The analysis screen shows the number of shifts, period sales, average sales, target achievement rate, and other figures at a glance.

My target average for this period was ¥77,000. The current average was ¥72,859, with a target achievement rate of 94%.

Good days and difficult days are all part of the same accumulation.

DriveNote does more than store daily sales. Looking back at the entire period makes it easier to reset your mindset and prepare for the next shift.

DriveNote is a taxi work log and sales management app created by an active taxi driver for practical everyday use.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

แค่บันทึกอย่างเดียว รายได้ก็ไม่เปลี่ยน | เมื่อทบทวนแล้วลงมือทำ งานครั้งต่อไปอาจเปลี่ยนไป

 เมื่อบันทึกรายได้ในแต่ละวันแล้ว หลายคนอาจรู้สึกว่าแค่นี้ก็เพียงพอแล้ว แต่การบันทึกตัวเลขเพียงอย่างเดียว ไม่ได้ทำให้รายได้เพิ่มขึ้นโดยอัตโนม...